The West African Startup Decade Report is an in-depth analysis of the funding activities of Internet startups in the region between 2010 and 2019. It breaks down founders by their experience and education, and considers industries the startups belong to as well as interested investors, among others.
-The West African technology market overview
– Overview of some West African countries
– Breakdown of funding activities by industries
– Accelerated vs non-accelerated West African startups
– Industry spotlight with opportunities
– Breakdown of founders by gender, experience, education, and origin
– Founder spotlight
– The relationship between the number of founders and the amount raised
– Origin of investors
– Industries they invested in
– Investment deals they participated in
– A list of featured startups
By downloading this report, you are automatically subscribed to the Intelligence by Techpoint monthly newsletter.